Monday, September 5, 2011

Pennies For Patriotism website launched

In Feb 2011, I was informed by Kevin McHarg of Hero To Hero Team Canada about a little girl from Ontario doing something amazing for our wounded soldiers by collecting Pennies. She believe that sometimes our wounded soldiers are like pennies in that people put them aside and forget about them. When I first heard this I was blown away and featured an interview with Autumn on the Thank A Soldier Monthly blog page.

After hearing that Autumn wanted her own website I contact a friend at my work who runs Alysia Lynn Web Designs who was more than happy to design a website for her at no cost. I then contacted Kevin McHarg from Hero To Hero Team Canada and asked him if he would like to be a part of splitting the cost and he didn’t hesitate.

I want to give a huge thank you to Alysia H. and Kevin McHarg for joining forces with me on this project and a HUGE thank you to Autumn for starting the idea.


So with that being said we are very excited to announce :

Click the above photo to go to the PENNIESforPATRIOTISM web page and you can also check out the Pennies For Patriotism Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment