Friday, May 10, 2019

Little C's Remembrance Day Painting


Having run this page since 2007 my proudest moment came in November of 2017.  We went to pick our daughter who was three years old up from preschool the day before Remembrance Day and her teacher informed us they had done poppy paintings.

When my daughter brought out hers I was brought to tears with pride as our Veterans and men and women who currently serve is something very close to my heart.

I had the print copied and sent to some family and friends and posted online.  Within a few days I had many requests for a copy of the print.  We even ended up sending one to London, England as we hat gotten a request from a Legion over there that wanted to display it.

Two years later and we are still so proud of it.

This Remembrance Day 2019 I plan on bringing a copy and giving one to a Veteran.  My daughter and I have attended a ceremony every year and I plan on continuing this tradition as long as we can.



If you would like to do the same are welcome to download a copy and print if off or if you'd like to put one in your home. 

Thank You and Lest We Forget













To Download photo RIGHT CLICK and choose save as.  All that we ask is that you leave a comment stating where you are from and why you downloaded it.


1 comment: