Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thank A Soldier - Bumper Sticker



The most requested item I've gotten in the last few years is to make a Thankasoldier.net bumper sticker so I decided to go ahead and do it.  We will be giving all proceeds from the sale of these stickers to Military Minds which will be $1.00 per every on sold.

We also will be giving away FIVE of these on April 30th and details about how you canter by Facebook, Twitter & by email are listed below.

Thank You! 

To purchase any of the above bumper stickers you can ORDER HERE! ($1.00 from each one will go to Military Minds)

HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST

Twitter : Click the Tweet button below to be entered once

To enter on Facebook go to our Facebook page and SHARE THIS POST

To enter via email answer the question "What is the name of the person I started the "Thank A Soldier Weight Loss challenge with" The answer is here send your answer to our CONTEST EMAIL 

Contest closes APRIL 30th, 2012


Please feel free to leave a comment as to what you would like to see added and all these are also available for purchase by visiting the Zazzle page 



12 comments:

  1. Love this idea!!!! Possibly a window cling or magnetic bumper sticker would be awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of window clings and magnetic stickers. MawmawVik vikkistutes on facebook

      Delete
  2. I agree with the above statement.
    what a cool bumper sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bumper sticker, that is so cool!! I would not put it on my car as I would not want to get it messed up but I would put it on my fridge! Actually I think I would get 2 and put one on my car and my fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your site. Great idea getting the support out

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a really neat idea and it looks great! God Bless Our Soldiers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You! What a terrific way to support our troops.
    Thank you

    FROM A VERY PROUD PARENT OF SPC. JAZMINE PRIM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! If you're enjoying this giveaway you should totally try your luck on 1800POstcards.com stickers giveaway http://newdesignblog.com/win-1000-custom-stickers-from-1800postcards-com/
    Good luck!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea!! I love the "thank a Marine" option. Someone earlier suggested a window cling, which I would love to see here. Window clings are transportable, which is great for people (like me) who move fairly regularly or don't have cars.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete