Friday, February 10, 2012

Military Minds - Member Drive



Military Minds was started in May 2011 by Cpl. Chris Dupee (Canadian Forces) after returning from his most recent deployment in Afghanistan.

In May of 2011 I opened up Military Minds mobile powerwashing, my goal was to have a Military themed company to employ veterans that were out of work. I personally found it disturbing that these Soldiers would put their lives on the line for their country yet not be able to find a job once back home. The saying hero to zero was those guys to a tee. I was lucky enough to be employed full time by the military but the reservists that I was working with were not. - Read the full history here 

I met Chris on Facebook about three years ago when he was on tour with a FOB unit in Afghanistan, I had sent out an email at my work about sending over a care package and quickly we had enough to send about six boxes of good over to him and the guys in his unit.  

Cpl Dupee then released a YouTube video speaking out about PTSD and his own battle with it which has already helped a few other soldiers come forward for help.  If 10,000 people watch one of his videos and it helps one soldier then it is worth it.


LIKE MILITARY MINDS ON FACEBOOK





1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of all the Men and Women in the Armed Forces thank you for all you do for the citizens of the United States of America.

    ReplyDelete